Thomas Vermaelen Laurent Koscielny extends contract Happy At Arsenal

Thomas Vermaelen Laurent Koscielny extends contract Happy At Arsenal

Thomas Vermaelen - Arsenal (PA)Mainstay Arsenal defender Thomas Vermaelen was delighted with contract extension by Laurent Koscielny.

Vermaelen, who years ago had renewed his contract at Arsenal, capable of playing compact with Koscielny, since he recovered from injury in October last.

"I heard the news that Laurent has extended his contract and I am very happy," Vermaelen said in a press conference in Beijing.

"From the beginning when he came to Arsenal, he has shown that he is a tremendous player and he is growing rapidly. I think he has done anything for the club and I hope he stays here for several years."

"Of course he's not here today because he is not fit. He underwent a vacation because he was playing in the Euro. But he is a tremendous player and I am glad he renewed his contract."

No comments:

Post a Comment