Sebastian Giovinco: I Never Stop Loving Juventus

Sebastian Giovinco: I Never Stop Loving Juventus

Sebastian Giovinco - Juventus - (Getty Images)Sebastian Giovinco insists he never stopped loving Juventus, and he admitted that he returned to Turin is a dream.

As is known, 25-year-old player is a player built Juventus academy, but he took off to Parma in 2010 after failing to break through the regular team.

"I lost hope of returning to Juve in the first year [out of Juventus]. But I have always worked hard for it back [to Juventus] is a dream," said Giovinco as reported by Tuttosport.

"I never stopped loving Juventus. And again after the club won the Scudetto is a dream come true."

"I started to believe will come back again as it neared the end of spring, when the negotiation becomes more intense. Still, you do not know what will happen, so I only believe it when the contract was signed."

"Back again to Juventus like coming home. I returned to my hometown halman, to my club and close to family again. It was great to play in your own country to play with one of the biggest clubs in the world."

No comments:

Post a Comment