Gregory Van Der Wiel complaining attitude Arjen Robben

Gregory Van Der Wiel complaining attitude Arjen Robben

Gregory van der Wiel voice. Time is about the poor performance at Euro 2012 and the Netherlands. In the tournament, the Dutch are disappointing exit in the group phase after swallowing three defeats.

Internal divisions have emerged in the news the Dutch squad. Indirectly, Van der Wiel confirmed the rumors. Ajax Amsterdam defender was originally worked with Arjen Robben in building an attack from the right wing, but his performance was criticized during the Euro took place precisely because there is a lot to help the team.

Apparently there's a reason it looks bad. According to Van der Wiel, gave the ball to Robben is the last option is taken.

"I always wanted to give the ball forward, but if Robben is the only option and there are two or three opponents who surrounded her, I would choose another player. It's hard to find a free player," he told NUsport.

"If the ball is given, with two against the shadow, he's always trying to escape them. He is not the type of player who sacrifices himself for the right-back or help me when I was faced with two opposing players. I have to make sacrifices for Arjen, it is different from my usual game. I prefer to do it together, survive and attack. It's frustrating. "

"I know Arjen determine for us, but it seems to work as a team is not good enough. There is a different feeling than the 2010 World Cup."

No comments:

Post a Comment